Information We Collect
When you use the SubZero Solutions website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about how you use our site including details of your visits including:
Which pages you have accessed
Any resources that you may have downloaded
- Information provided by you when when filling in a form to contact us. This information is used to make ongoing improvements to our website to make it more useful
We use a cookie from Google Analytics to gather information about your use of the website including:
- The type of device you are using
The approximate location from where you are browsing the website
- The amount of time you spend on the website
This data is used to improve website experience and ensure that the content you receive is appropriate to your needs.
Where used, these cookies are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookie data is not personally identifiable, but is used for statistical purposes for analytics. If you prefer, you can opt out of receiving cookies on your device through the appropriate settings in your web browser.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services. If required, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To respond to any information requests you make
- If you have opted in to receive further communication, we may contact you again regarding other products which may be of use to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to take all reasonable steps in storing your data securely.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
Under the 1998 Data Protection Act you have the right to request access to any information that we hold relating to you. Where possible we provide this information freely, but under circumstances where providing the information requires access to a third party, we reserve the right to charge a nominal fee of £10 to cover administration costs incurred by us.